Historical Tours around Cape Coral and Fort Myers.
Historical tours are very interesting in Cape Coral.
Get to know the past of Cape Coral and Fort Myers during the guided tours.
Cape coral has a very interesting past. Did you know when Cape coral
Founded? Who founded Cape Coral? Book a guide and you will
be amazed what they will learn everything.
We wish you a lot of fun.
- Tuesday-Friday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.,
- open for self-guided tours. $4.
- Guided living history tours of this Victorian home are offered by appointment only. $6.
- Also available for private functions.
- Near the banks of Caloosahatchee River, downtown Fort Myers. 332-6125.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.; Saturday-Sunday: 1 p.m., tours.
- Special tours available on request.
- Open daily 8 a.m. to sundown. U.S. 41 at Corkscrew Road, Estero. 992-0311.
Edison-Ford Winter Estates:
- Monday-Saturday: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Sunday: noon-5:30 p.m.,
- features special exhibit, „Historic Landscapes of Florida,“
- highlights 27 historic gardens throughout Florida;
- a guided walking tour of the Edison and Ford homes;
- Edison’s botanical garden and laboratory,
- and a self-guided tour through the artifact museum.
- $12, adults; $5.50, children.
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.,
- enjoy a relaxing river cruise aboard a replica of Edison’s electric launch for $4. 2350 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers.
- Check the Web site: www.edison-ford-estate.com. 334-7419.