- Tuesday-Friday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.,
- open for self-guided tours. $4.
- Guided living history tours of this Victorian home are offered by appointment only. $6.
- Also available for private functions.
- Near the banks of Caloosahatchee River, downtown Fort Myers. 332-6125.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.; Saturday-Sunday: 1 p.m., tours.
- Special tours available on request.
- Open daily 8 a.m. to sundown. U.S. 41 at Corkscrew Road, Estero. 992-0311.
Edison-Ford Winter Estates:
- Monday-Saturday: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Sunday: noon-5:30 p.m.,
- features special exhibit, „Historic Landscapes of Florida,“
- highlights 27 historic gardens throughout Florida;
- a guided walking tour of the Edison and Ford homes;
- Edison’s botanical garden and laboratory,
- and a self-guided tour through the artifact museum.
- $12, adults; $5.50, children.
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.,
- enjoy a relaxing river cruise aboard a replica of Edison’s electric launch for $4. 2350 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers.
- Check the Web site: www.edison-ford-estate.com. 334-7419.