„Key West“ is a former International Offshore Racing sailboat that has been upgraded for todays cruising and charter demands. She is the fastest 6 passenger sloop in Key West and includes:
– Fully functional toilet and warm, fresh-water shower.
– Lots of cooler space to keep your drinks and food cold.
– Plenty of deck space to stretch out in the sun.
– 2 double beds and 4 single bunks for overnight trips.
– Private space below deck to change clothes.
– Diving masks, snorkels and fins for six.
Even with all of these features, „Key West“ still remains a serious, exciting racing/sailing machine.
„Key West“ is located less than 5 minutes walk from Duval Street in Key Wests Historic Harbor, and you can charter „Conch Quest“ for full-day, half-day, snorkel, sunset and custom cruises to the Marquesas, Dry Tortugas and Miami.